Club Manila East Central

Satellite image of Club Manila East Central in Taytay, Rizal.

If we have a miniature Philippines in Rizal Park, how about a miniature Laguna de Bay Laguna de Bay is the largest lake in the Philippines and I believe that Club Manila East Central, a popular water resort in Taytay, Rizal, sports the largest model of Laguna de Bay as its main pool, something you can only see from above, like in Google Maps! Compare the pool with this Landsat satellite photo of the lake. It’s not an accurate model, but it’s impressive nonetheless.

Anyway, Club Manila East Central is the nearest high-end resort to Metro Manila. As such, it is a popular destination for company outings, group team building sessions, or just plain family fun. The 9,100 m² “mega pool” has a covered area, a three-looped slide, and a kiddie pool. You can also do kayaking there (you can actually see the kayaks in the water in the satellite image). Last year, they also opened their new wave pool, which can generate eight different wave patterns (wow, just like 8 Wave Waterpark’s wave pool!) reaching up to four feet high. (Currently, you can’t see the wave pool on Google Maps yet since their image is a few years old.)

Ground-level photo of Club Manila East’s main pool.Photo by Markku Seguerra.

Club Manila East also has overnight villas at typical hotel-room rates for those interested in night-time swimming and out-of-town excursions. Golfers would be glad to know that the club has a driving range and putting greens. For companies, a 1,000-seater multi-function hall is also available for rent.

For a blogger’s point of view, check out the Pinoy Travel Blog’s post about Club Manila East. More details (such as rates, info on how to get there, and opening times) can also be found at the Club’s official website.

July 15, 2007
Beaches / Water ResortsCalabarzon

Comments

1. mark dela rosa wrote on April 4, 2008 @ 11:52PM

grateful if u could send me rates fr entrance fee to room (for 2), etc.

gonna visit u soon

2. mgalve_z wrote on April 13, 2008 @ 12:17PM

The pools are generally clean but you can see the growth of algae in certain areas. They only activate the wave generator for 10 mins every hour. Cottages and rental areas are so-so, very few trash receptacles around the area. All food and drinks (including bottled water for goodness sake!) must be bought inside. There is no free potable water fountains in this place although there are snack and drink bars scattered around the place. The most irritating thing about this place is the rudeness and arrogance of security personnel at the entrance. Be prepared for a rude welcome. They’re worse than airport security as they do bag searches and they take any food or water bottle you have with you!Were it not for my friends inside, I would have turned around there and then and headed for another resort.

3. Aldous B. Carvajal wrote on April 21, 2008 @ 05:46PM

Please sent me information for company outing. My Company, Ergo Contracts Philippines Inc. is considering your place on May 24 or 31, 2008 for our annual company outing. We are about 250 heads. You may call me at my office number 8431177 or mobile 09178528182. Thank you.

4. Milo wrote on April 9, 2009 @ 02:27AM

I was there last weekend. Ok naman, I don’t think you can expect too much. It’s not splash Island but its ok, Yun waves my time nga lang na nakaon, malas ko paoff na nung lumipat kami sa area na un.hehe

I created a short tour of club manila east in my website www.360philippines.com.

Thanks,
    Milo

5. marilou academia wrote on April 20, 2009 @ 04:28AM

how much is the cost of your entrance per head.. so as the rooms for 3 person. thanks… hoping for the soonest response

6. naya wrote on March 22, 2010 @ 08:53AM

hi. how can i get to club manila east using a bus? thank you

7. cagayan de oro resorts wrote on July 16, 2010 @ 07:41PM

Last summer I was there, I had loads of fun with my friends. This place is quite huge, very ideal for bonding time with friends, families or both. It’s not your typical pool resort; they have numerous pool areas, even for kids. They also have the latest technology that can create waves, in which you can try to learn how to surf. There is also a kayaking section with during the peak summer months a lot of people are waiting their turn to ride one, which I didn’t get the chance.

8. elizabeth de jesus wrote on November 5, 2010 @ 05:43PM

please give me some ideas for your overnight rate,& rental place or cottage.please send your quotation for family reunion,any promos this December? & the rules & regulation follows.thanx & god bless!

9. Marlon Magbag wrote on June 21, 2011 @ 01:08PM

Worst experience. Someone broke inside our room while me and my family were swimming. Before leaving the room, we made sure that the doors were locked, both from the adjoining door connecting the other room and the main door. When we went back, my camera bag including lenses are missing including my wife’s iPhone. We were only thankful that only these things were taken, but what if my kids are inside the room and someone broke in. Who knows what might happen.

I wouldn’t recommend Club Manila East, especially if you have with you your cameras or some gadgets. Security in the area is very poor. The only security we saw is in the main entrance. In the area where overnight accommodation is, there are no security in sight. This happened June 18, 2011.

10. kaye penney wrote on March 6, 2013 @ 06:46PM

I live in Taytay rizal, just 2 minutes ride going in manila east club, long before i visited club manila east, this resort is such an nice one, but not yet developed, no hotel yet, after a year or so i tried visiting it again last 2010, and im so amazed they have already added olympics swimming pool, and some beach waves pool, and they also hav now surfing, but this jan of 2013, we visited again club manila east and i saw that the bridge with fountains is no longer operating so many leaves scatered, then cabanas has no lock now, so your things will not be safe anymore, anyway kahit naman me lock nanakawan pa rin, kaya ang drama nla dun kailangan me maiwan na isa na tagabantay ng gamit. me phone nga sila sa cabana pero walang nakalagay na number kung ano ung tatawagan mo, manghuhula ka pa. maganda sana pero dapat ayusin nila ang club manila east ngayon,